Sunday, July 1, 2007

Babymoon to Mexico






We just got back from our first of two babymoon trips before Brooks arrives. We took a vacation to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico and had a great time relaxing in the sun. The terrain in Puerta Vallarta is beautiful. Our hotel was awesome and sat right at the bottom of the mountains in a cove of the bay. The water isn't so clear - not like the Caribbean - but I don't spend much time in the ocean anyway. We spent most of our time lounging by the pool. Alex did find some time to get certified and spent a couple of days scuba diving. We took the bus into town one day and spent the day walking around downtown and shopping in the flea market. It was pretty darn hot and humid and of course no place has air conditioning! Not good for a prego woman!

I am 26 weeks and 2 days and feel really good. I pulled a muscle in my back, which gave me some major problems in Mexico, but other than that, things are great. Seeing me in a bathing suit was quite the sight I must say! Pregnancy has been good for me - just moving along! I have my first baby shower this weekend and my entire family is coming in town. It should be a blast!!!

No comments: