Sunday, September 27, 2009

First Days of School

This post is long overdue but better late than never right?!? Brooks started school on September 8th at The Spanish Schoolhouse. He looks so adorable in his little uniform - what a big boy.

Let's just say that the first day (and the weeks to follow) haven't been great as far as the dropping off is concerned. He holds on to Alex for dear life and cries his little eyes out every time we take him to school; however, every day gets better during school and he ends up getting involved and having a good time. He still cries a little bit when I pick him up but I think that is from being excited to see me and his little brother, Colt. He cries for a minute and then smiles and gives me and Colt kisses. I just know he will end up loving this place because the teachers are amazing and it is a fun and exciting program!

No comments: