Monday, July 5, 2010

NO MORE BINKY!!!!


I never thought I would be so excited to say this but, "NO MORE BINKY!!!!!" Brooks finally 'gave up' his binky. Actually, he kept getting out of his bed one night so I told him that I would take it away if he got out of bed one more time. And, I ended up taking it away. I thought it would be at least a week of awful screaming and crying at night but it was only one night of heartbreaking crying. He kicked at his door, banged on his door and cried for about 45 minutes that night. After that, he went to sleep and only asked for it twice the next day. SO EASY!

So, for his 'big boy giving up his binky' gift, we got him (and Colt) the coolest little John Deere tractor/car. He loves it and is so proud when he drives it. It only took about two days for him to become a great driver. He and Colt look so sweet tootling around the backyard on it.

No comments: