Saturday, September 1, 2007

35 Weeks!


I am 35 weeks along and still feeling great! I am popping out there but still fairly small for being so far along (but I am not complaining!). I definitely have cankles in the morning and later in the afternoon / night. It is very attractive. I also wake up with massive joint pain as my fingers look arthritic and curled under. It hurts but goes away within 30 minutes. No other complaints though! My mom and I still get up and walk about 5 1/2 miles 3 - 4 times a week. I will be visiting the doctor every week starting with my next appointment on September 10th. Wow, time is really flying by! Brooks is going to be here before we know it. I can't wait to meet him.

2 comments:

Steph Yerky said...

Rach,
You look so beautiful pregnant!! You look absolutely fantastic!! I hope I look half as good as you do at 35 weeks!! I'm so excited to meet Brooks and hear all about your delivery! You and Alex will be the best parents!! Nash and Nelly will be the best big brother and sister too!
Love you!
Stephanie + 1

PJS said...

Your Iowa Family is SOOOOOOOOOOOO very happy for you. Wish we were closer to actually share this ex-perience with all of you. A look into the future: we are busy try-ing to keep up with (1 Sr 8-man, 1 Jr 11-man FB, 1 JH volleyball)
G'kids. Hope you are already planning a trip to Iowa next May.
Love,