Sunday, September 30, 2007

Hurry Up Baby Brooks!


Well, I am four days away from my due date which makes me 39 weeks and 2 days! I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow to see if we have made any progress. As of last week I wasn't dilated but of course that could change any minute - let's hope so. I am ready for him to hurry up and get here. Everything is ready, including Alex and me.

I haven't really started to feel nervous or anxious, but I will say, that as a Type A personality, it is VERY hard to have no control over when I will head to the hospital and deliver. Yes, those who know me well know that I am a control freak and this has been the hardest part the last week or so. I guess I just have to suck it up and deal with it!

Hopefully my next entry will be after Brooks Alexander has entered the world!
XOXOXOXOXO
Love to all!

1 comment:

Steph Yerky said...

Rach,

We are so excited for you and Alex! We can't wait to get the call! I can't wait to see Baby Brooks! We are praying for a healthy and easy delivery! Lots of love to you, Alex, Nash and Nelly!

Love, Steph, Kevin, Gretzky and Gidget