Monday, April 21, 2008

I Am 6 Months Old!














I can't believe Brooks is already 6 months old! We had his pictures done, and yet again, they turned out fabulous. Well, I guess they would when your model is s
o amazing! There were so many cute ones that I had to put them into two blog entries since each entry only holds 5 pictures.

Brooks is changing so much everyday. He is EXTREMELY busy!!! He rolls around to get from place to place; however, he has finally started to scoot a bit. He is almost up on his knees. He works so hard at it and gets so frustrated. It is really cute actually. He still loves to stand more than anything else though. His legs are in constant movement - laying down, standing up, sitting and even trying to get himself to sleep. I think we are going to have our hands full for sure.
He is also talking constantly! Lots of ba ba and da da. He talks all the time - just like his mama :o)

No comments: