Monday, March 16, 2009

Playing at the Fountains

Mom and I took Brooks and Colt over to the water fountains by their house last week. The weather was beautiful and Brooks needed some time to play outside and burn some energy - he always needs to burn energy. Mom and I decided to get some frozen yogurt first and of course Brooks wanted some. He wouldn't eat ours as he wanted his own. Anyone who knows me well knows that my kids do not get sweets so I asked the lady to give me the smallest 'non-scoop' of their sugar-free yogurt so he could have his own - and he was very happy :-) Most of the yogurt made it to his head, shirt and the ground but I do think he got a little bit in his mouth.

After our yogurt we headed over to the flowers and water fountains for a little playtime. We enjoyed the wonderful warm weather and Brooks had fun smelling the flowers and sticking his hands into the water.

No comments: